Monday, April 25, 2011

There is a new cop in town!


It was a nice morning for an early run through Hyde Park/Mt. Lookout.  Erin and I were lucky to get it in before the rain started!  Of course it was in another costume!  A big thank you to my wonderful co-worker Clint for sponsoring today's run.  He brought in a variety of hats for me to wear and when I saw the one that looked like a motorcycle cop from "Chip's" I knew it could make for a great costume.  Combine that with some accessories and I think you have one good-looking cop!  For some reason today I forgot my GOTR tiara!  I am not sure what happened, I am going to blame it on the early morning.  So the picture and run is without the tiara (this is a first).  However, once I got back to the car and realized it, I made sure to put on the tiara and get a shot!  6 days to the pig!  I will post a preview of my race day costume later this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment