Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Easter (a tad early)

Ready for a 22-miler with the baby chick!

Post run with the chick!
A big thank you my wonderful co-worker, Michelle Eversole, for sponsoring today's run.  I must say at first I was a little nervous about a 22-mile run in the baby chick hat, especially since it was supposed to be warm today.  However, my worries were not needed!  The weather turned out to be perfect for running and I was able to run the whole thing in the chick hat with the tiara on top of course!  The chick hat was a hit with everyone and you could spot me coming a mile away.  I had a great 22-mile run and now it is taper time.  Bring on the Pig on May 1st, I am excited and ready!  A big thank you again to everyone that has supported me and given encouragement along the way.  I am having a blast but couldn't do it without everyone's support!

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    You are awesome! Congrats on all your fundraising work. I am so proud of you. And you look pretty cute in a duck hat!
    -Loren

    ReplyDelete