Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm running in the rain, just running in the rain....

Well today's costume is compliments of no other than my wonderful running friend, Tisha Way!  This costume has been talked about on a few runs, and we she has just been waiting for the perfect rainy day.  Today was the day and the costume was a hit.  This is definitely a contender for the overall costume winner!  I was well prepared for all the puddles and flooded roads that we encountered today and received lots of encouragement to go for a swim from others.  I will say that this outfit took some effort to keep everything in place and I used lots of  body glide on the arm floaties!  The goggles were much more suitable for the turtle instead of me.  They squished my eyes a little bit....maybe because they were "Hello Kitty" goggles for children!  The bubble wand made for some fun water stops as well, all captured on film by Kent. Well, another 16-miles down and two weeks away from race day!  A big thank you again to Tisha for today's sponsorship and her support during this entire fundraising process!

No comments:

Post a Comment