Monday, April 25, 2011

Preview of Race Day!

The Flying Pig will be here in 6 days!  Let's hope the weather takes a turn for the better and the rain stops, it sure would be nice for race day!  My wonderful family has sponsored my race day outfit.  They have been wonderful throughout this entire training and fundraising adventure.  I am so thankful for everything they do for me and all the support they give for my running and everything else I do.  I wanted to give everyone a preview of the costume (at least of one of the items).  There will be more but this is just an idea.  My mom made this and it is being modeled by no other than my wonderful father!  He has threatened that if I don't reach my fundraising goal he will show up in the tutu instead of me on race day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Charles Jerome Luse:) You make me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the cat is out of the bag now that you know his middle name!

    ReplyDelete