Sunday, January 1, 2012

Running Advent Conclusion

I wanted to share a few more pics from my final Running Advent Run where I finished STRONG for Parker (check out his story here) and the Running Advent celebration with all the finishers!  All in all 150.77 miles during the 23 days.  It was a fun experience and kept me motivated through December and I am so glad I participated.  A big thank-you to Erin and Carter for the challenge.  

FINAL RUN

Celebrating Mile 1- Running Advent Officially COMPLETED

I can't think of a better way to finish off Running Advent!

We missed Tisha!


Finishing Strong for Parker!



HAMILTON PUB CRAWL AND RUNNING ADVENT CELEBRATION!

Registration for the final Running Advent run complete with bib numbers!

The start of the final run- we are ready to go!

MORE COWBELL Bethany!

8 successful Running Advent finishers!

Our finisher's medals starring Piper

My trophy for being the 1st ever to complete Running Advent Classic- complete with a tiara on top!

Annie and Katie showing off the swag

Matt ready for the Caber Toss

My turn- watch out!

The girls showing off the kilts and Katie's pregnancy caber!

Christmas Trivia was really hard

We win!

Annie clearly won!

No comments:

Post a Comment